Welcome to the Atom Imp shop. Here are a few featured items whose purchase supports the Atom Imp free software program. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page in your browser (add to favorites). Click here to create a desktop shortcut that will open this page in your browser. More items of interest can be found by chosing one of the following catagories:
Create Desktop Shortcut Instructions
For understandable security reasons most modern browsers will not allow you to create a desktop shortcut from within the browser. You have to create the shortcut manually. The following instructions tell you step by step how to create a desktop shortcut to this shopping page.
- Right mouse click on you browsers address bar (also called the location bar or URL bar) and copy the address to the clipboard.
- Right mouse click on your desktop and select New->Shortcut.
- In the Create Shortcut dialog box that opens paste the clipboard address in the location line editor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some browsers do not include the protocol prefix. If your pasted address does not start with "http://" insert this protocol prefix in front of the pasted address.
Click on the Next button when finished.
- Enter the name you want to use for the shortcut (e.g., SHOP or SHOP AUTOMOTIVE, etc.) and click on the Finish button.
Your desktop shortcut has now been created but unfortunately windows sometimes screws up the desktop icon. The default icon should be as shown on the right. To fix any problems perform the following steps:
- Right mouse click on the default image shown here and select "Save Image As".
- Save the Shop image in a folder of your choosing (the usual default is the Pictures folder but you may want something different).
- Right mouse click on the desktop shortcut and select Properites.
- Select the Web Document tab and click on the "Change Icon" button.
- Browse to the folder where you saved the Shop image and select it.
- Click "OK"
- Click "Apply" then "OK"
You should now have a desktop shortcut which opens your browser to this shopping page when you click on it.